With less than a month left in summer 2017 we thought it was important to give out a few ideas of cool ways to close out the summer so if you haven’t done so yet it might be a good idea to squeeze these activities into your to-do-list.
- Attend a music festival – There are a few left and Jay-Z is headlining two of them.
- Hit the beach- If you haven’t done so yet the beach is always a wonderful way to relax and unwind, especially if you enjoy listening to the ocean or listening to your music in peace while you enjoy the weather.
- Hit a food truck festival – There has a been a new trend over the past few years. Food truck festivals are a terrific way to try new foods and a good first date idea.
- Attend a rooftop event – The nightclub scene has changed a bit. Let’s all welcome the birth of the “rooftop party”! Something about being on a rooftop people just enjoy. Maybe it’s the sunlight or enjoying the breeze at a higher altitude.
- Travel – This idea never gets old so if you haven’t, get in the car and take a road trip or purchase a plane ticket just to get away.
- Cookout – There’s nothing that says summertime more than some good grilled food, music, family and friends. Who doesn’t love a good cookout? Just make sure you find out who made the potato salad. Oh, and don’t show up empty handed. This is the quickest way to earn a couple of side eyes.
- Last, but not least, SHOP AT DTLR for all your fall/winter needs. You know we got you covered. Shop online at dtlr.com or visit one of our many stores.